Welcome to our new site!
Please also sign in for an account on the navigation bar (login) and you will be able to see your order history for orders that have been shipped.
Scroll & Fan : Medallion III
Finished dimensions: 21 ½ in x 21 ½ in
- Background Fabric: ¾ yd (or a piece 25 in square) of light fabric
- Top Fabric: ¾ yd (or a piece 25 in square) of medium or dark fabric (1 yd if using to bind the quilt)
- Backing Fabric: ¾ yd square
Finished dimensions: 36 in x 36 in
- Background Fabric: 1 ¼ yard (or a piece 42 in square) or 1 ¾ yards if using to bind the quilt
- Top Fabric: 1 ¼ yard (or a piece 42 in square) or 1 ¾ yards if using to bind the quilt
- Backing Fabric: 1 ½ yard square
- For Machine: 1 ¼ yard paper backed fusible material, such as Soft Fuse
For the hand version of this quilt, it is very important to use a light background material which will assist you in tracing the medallion pattern onto the fabric.
Instructions are also included in this pattern for assembling it by machine; for this version of the pattern, you can use dark or light materials for your background.