Welcome to our new site!
Please also sign in for an account on the navigation bar (login) and you will be able to see your order history for orders that have been shipped.
Majesty - Medallion IX
Majesty. Worship His Majesty.
Reverse appliqué pattern – includes instructions for hand and machineFloral swirls - big and bold or sweet and surreptitious. This is a great pattern for beginners as it uses simple shapes to create gracious curves. Try the unique binding method show-cased on the vibrant version. (Directions are in the Framed Binding Tutorial)
Island Batik materials used:
- The spring colourway of Majesty uses their Meadow Collection. Shown in 111501012 (top fabric) and Vanilla neutrals for the background.
- The vibrant colourway uses their Flower Fields Collection. Shown in 111516171 (top fabric) and Bluebird for the background. Three-colour binding uses Bluebird, 111505170, and 111517167.
finished dimensions: 36 in x 36 in
- background fabric: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece) of light fabric*
- top fabric: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece) of medium or dark fabric*
- backing fabric: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece)
- batting: 1 ½ yds (or 44 in square piece)
- binding strips: 4 strips - 2.5 in x 44 in (or 1/2 yd)
- for machine applique only: 20 in x 60 in piece of paper-backed iron-on fusible webbing
*when making by machine, you can use a dark for your background fabric and/or a light fabric for your top.