reverse applique pattern - hand and machine directions
Set your table with this stunning runner that is reminiscent of a wrought iron gate or a cathedral window, with its hearts and scrolls and tapered ends.
finished dimensions: 20 in x 52 1/2 in
- background fabric: 1 2/3 yds (22 in x 60 in) of light to medium fabric
- top and backing fabric: 1 2/3 yds (22 in x 60 in) of medium to dark fabric
- batting; 1 2/3 yds (22 in x 60 in)
- binding: 1 yd (I used the top fabric for mine
- for machine applique version: you will also need 1 2/3 yds of fusible webbing