Welcome to our new site!
Please also sign in for an account on the navigation bar (login) and you will be able to see your order history for orders that have been shipped.
Embroidery and Patchwork revisited
Embroidery & Patchwork Revisited An Illustrated Guide to Hand Stitching by Janice Vaine
Inspired by antique quilts, Jan Vaine’s new book is a must-have for everyone who admires the timeless beauty of hand embroidery.
Beginning with “In the Classroom with Jan,” teacher, author and embroidery expert Jan Vaine walks you step-by-step through all you need to know.
- Patchwork block templates
- Supplies and techniques
- Illustrations for each of the 16 basic stitches
- Small practice projects
- Patterns for blocks, stitch combinations and embroidery motifs
Spectacular quilt projects clearly show how embroidery enhances appliqué and complements curved and straight-edged piecing in a way that’s both orderly and engaging.
Prepared with precision for all skill levels.
- 128 pages
- Basic stitches beautifully illustrated
- Filled with design ideas and stitch patterns
- Small and large projects
- Ideas and inspiration for all hand stitchers