Welcome to our new site!
Please also sign in for an account on the navigation bar (login) and you will be able to see your order history for orders that have been shipped.
Frosty Frozen Wonder Quilt
Reverse appliqué pattern – instructions for machine applique and piecing
Transform your Frozen Wonder Medallion VIII into the centrepiece of this beautiful quilt with this quilt expansion pack. Expansion pack includes instructions for pieced blocks, mini-snowflake applique corners, and quilt assembly.
Finished dimensions medallion: 30 in x 30 in
- Background Fabric: 34 in square of light fabric
- Top Fabric: 34 in square of medium or dark fabric
- Backing Fabric: 34 in square
- Batting: 34 in square
- Binding: 3 strips - 2.5 in x 42 in (or 1/4 yd)
finished dimensions full quilt: 48 in x 64 in
- Fabric for Top and Binding:
- Light Blue: 2 yds
- Medium Blue: 1 1/3 yds
- Purple: 1 1/2 yds (used for binding too)
- Soft-Fuse (or other iron-on fusible) for machine applique: 36 in x 55 in
- Backing: 3 1/4 yds
- Batting: 56 in x 72 in