Welcome to our new site!
Please also sign in for an account on the navigation bar (login) and you will be able to see your order history for orders that have been shipped.
Trumpet Vine - Victorian Flower Garden 6 of 9
Heralding Summer's Beauty...
applique and reverse applique pattern - hand and machine directions
The sixth block in the Victorian Flower Garden Quilt series (9 blocks in total to make up a full-size quilt) - start yours now and collect all 9 blocks as they become available.
Trumpet Vine is a smaller-scale applique project - perfect for beginning quilters and appliquers.
Pattern includes all three directions for creation.
- Reverse applique by hand
- Reverse applique by machine
- Mix applique and reverse applique for extra 3D effect: reverse applique the stems and leaves, then applique the flowers to make them really pop.
finished dimensions: 16 in x 16 in
- background fabric: ½ yard (18 in x 18 in)
- top fabric: ½ yard (18 in x 18 in)
- backing (for pillow or wall-hanging versions): ½ yard (18 in x 18 in)
- 3-colour applique and reverse applique version: add fat quarter or scraps for blossoms
- batting: ½ yard (18 in x 18 in) [for blocks, this is not needed until you stitch the whole quilt together]
- for machine reverse applique: you will also need ½ yd (18 in x 18 in) of fusible webbing
- for pillow version: 16 in x 16 in pillow form